Engineered to deliver better performance, longer
Aquafire air source heat pumps use outside air as an efficient heat source. A compressor, condenser and refrigerant system is used to absorb that heat and release it into your hot water cylinder.
- Panasonic or Copeland compressors used for reliability.
- Wilo or Grundfos circulator pumps included as standard.
- Patented Vortex Heat Exchange – more efficient operation saves you money.
- Heat Optimised Transfer agent (Dupont 417A) – ideal for heating to 60°C and environmentally friendly.
- Highly Efficient Defrost Mechanism – important in cold climates.
- Intelligent controller with seven day programmable timer.
- Even our smallest model has a powerful 6 kW output, meaning faster recovery, shorter operational cycles, giving a longer life with fewer maintenance issues.